National Banking Institute (NBI) has conducted 800+ training programs with 19,000 plus banking professionals trained. Now, NBI has recently launched a professional Banking Certification Course JANBI (Junior Associated of National Banking Institute) for the first time in Nepal.
JANBI aims at providing required level of comprehensive knowledge in banking and financial services, technology, customer relations, basic accounting and legal aspects necessary for carrying out day to day banking operations.
- A self study module course where participants will be given courseware upon registration.
- Examination will be conducted twice in a year.
- NBI will conduct workshop from time to time to help the candidates in appearing examination.
- Upon Passing of the examination candidates will be awarded with JANBI Certificate.
- JANBI will provide you an edge that will prove to be crucial in your banking career.
- JANBI will be an essential stepping stone for one to progress to the banking career.
- Combined technical assistance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) and in-depth industry knowledge of our Academy, JANBI is the only Banking Certification Course that is a real investment.
Development of Course Book
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) has provided technical support to research, write, review and develop these course books, which have been reviewed/vetted by the seasoned banking experts and regulatory body of Nepal.
- The examination is open to any Banking Professionals and interested individuals.
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor or its equivalent. BFI may, however at its discretion, recommend any of their staff to take the course irrespective of required academic qualification.
Registration for JANBI is open from November 1, 2015.