The Training workshop will be supported with various Activities
· Beliefs that can Kill (a look at irrational thinking in workplace)
· Capturing a daydream (creativity and relaxation)
· Anti-Boredom Game (positive planning for slow times)
· The Nirvana Room (low stress workplace)
· Reach the Sky (stretching)
· Ready Set Sit (Power of relaxation posture)
- Analyze the reasons why people work and recognize the implications for motivation and performance in the work place.
- Recognize the symptoms
- Apply the principles of quality management of work space to improve staff motivation.
The banking & financial institutions in Nepal has seen exponential growth. The competitive market has stretched the limits of customer numbers. To tackle these issues, excellent customer service and innovative marketing of one’s banking products becomes essential.With this in mind NBI brings to you “Customer Relationship Management”. This program aims to deliver the best course content with consultation with the industry experts.
The ability to communicate effectively in various business situations has to be developed. For organization to perform and to have a competitive advantage managers and workers have to be well equipped with communication skills. Good communication skills in today’s business world has been found to directly impact productivity. Therefore, this communication skills training module will help to improve communication among the managers and workers for enhanced, competitive and successful performance of the organization.
The banking & financial institutions in Nepal has seen exponential growth. The competitive market has stretched the limits of customer numbers. To tackle these issues, excellent customer service and innovative marketing of one’s banking products becomes essential.With this in mind NBI brings to you “Customer Delight”. This program aims to deliver the best course content with consultation with the industry experts.
Almost every day, managers and supervisors encounter employees in the workforce who exhibit one or more of the following behaviors and expressions:
· Low self-esteem
· Lack of accountability for actions/ misbehaving with customers and peers
· Uncertainty about how to communicate with peers and customers
· Little understanding of the link between customer satisfaction and job security
· A feeling of powerlessness to change or enhance work-related skills
National Banking Institute is pleased to announce our International Sales Training program by Mr. Prakash Rohera, former Citi Banker and Bank of America expert and renowned international trainer whose clients include many large MNCs and Banks all over the world. The program includes Inculcate and Explore Techniques required to Enhance Sales Efficacy for maximum gains with emphasis on the New Model of Selling for Prospect.
The program aims to provide knowledge about importance of customer and to motivate staff for better performance in delivering excellent service. This program will help participants to make familiar about the expectations of the customer. The program aims to equip participants with sound knowledge on providing excellent service. This program will help participants get an overall concept of a customer’s behavior, handling them and also marketing aspects that will allow not only for them to grow but also the organization in the long run.